Friday 14 July 2017

Pretty Little Mistake


So, I'm a bit of a Pretty Little Liars fan... super fan... I've watched every episode at least 4 times and that's including the finale which only aired a couple of weeks ago. But I was taking my shower today, something just suddenly dawned on me. There's a plot hole, a mistake in the story line! Now, I don't know if it has already been explained or pointed out before but here is it:

Just pointing out that if you haven't watched Pretty Little Liars, or you've just started watching it... DO NOT READ ON. MASSIVE SPOILERS.

Toby's mother was killed by Bethany Young in Radley, right? The flash back showed Charles and Bethany in Radley and they looked pretty young, like 11ish, Charles was still Charles and not Cece. If you think back, there's also a flashback scene where Toby and Allison are in his room and his mother walks in after being asleep for most of the day... Toby and Allison look about 13 or 14. Charles or 'Cece' is supposed to be just shy of 2 years younger than Jason and 1 year or two older than Allison meaning that Charles/Cece would have been 15 when Allison met Toby's mother, meaning that they were depicted as way too young when Bethany killed her. 

I could have this totally confused and maybe the ages are way off but that was my shower thought for the day. 

What do you think? Big mistake? Or have I got it completely wrong? Sound off in the comments! 

Thank you for reading!
B x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Transform Her: Week 5

That’s another week done and another week of being poorly. Honestly, no idea what I’ve done wrong but I’ve been ill for like 2 weeks straigh...