Saturday 7 April 2018

Transform Her: Week 5

That’s another week done and another week of being poorly. Honestly, no idea what I’ve done wrong but I’ve been ill for like 2 weeks straight now and I’m a little fed up! I am still loving this transformation though, I’ve had so many people comment on how much I look I’ve lost and that fills me with so much happiness. So with that, let’s crack on!

Height, weight, measurements and BMI.
I went to the Drs yesterday to get a couple of jabs and whilst I was there the nurse asked to weigh me. Now, the Drs scales are measured in kg so I had absolutely zero idea how much I weighed in stones and pounds until I got home and googled it. I was weighing in at 77kg and when I googled it, it told me I weighed 12.125 stone. I panicked. I had been so good with my eating and I couldn’t understand why I’d put on that much weight, I thought I weighed more than when I started! Ben then explained to me that I didn’t weight 12 stone 12 pounds, I actually weigh 12stone 1.25 pounds, thank god! So in 5 weeks I have lost half a stone AND my BMI means I am no longer classed as obese anymore. I am so proud of myself.  My measurements have also changed some what too, so here they are.

Chest:                         Before 38        Then  37      Now  37
Waist:                         Before 32        Then 32       Now 31.5
Belly Button:             Before 36.5    Then 36       Now  35
Hips:                           Before 39        Then 38      Now  37.5
Thighs:                       Before 23        Then 21       Now  21
Calf:                            Before 14.5      Then 14.5   Now  14
Arms:                         Before 12          Then 12      Now  12


What I’m eating. 

SWEET POTATOES. You have no idea how much I have wanted to eat sweet potatoes, they give me life. I just love them. I’m still keeping my protein high, eating berries and natural yoghurt. Also because my tonsils have still been giving me grief, I’ve been freezing natural yoghurt and having it with my berries, I would recommend it, it’s lovely! 

How I feel. 

I feel like I’m on the mend, finally! My energy is lacking but I can feel myself getting better. Other than that, I’m feeling so optimistic and I love that people are actually commenting about how I look like I’ve lost weight. I tried some size 12 jeans on yesterday and THEY FIT which makes me feel so so amazing, you have no idea. 

Goals set. 

Now, last week I said I was going to try to stay away from the Easter chocolate. I succeeded 99% of the time! I have a very big sweet tooth so it was hard but I managed to not eat too much chocoate! This weeks goal is to get back into my workouts. I have been doing them, but not to the standard I was doing before I got poorly. I’ve had quite a high temperature and if I get too hot I tend to faint so I didn’t want to push myself too hard. Now I’m feeling a little better I will get back to it! 

Thank you for continuing to read my blog posts about this journey and I hope it’s an interesting read for you all, it means the world to me that each one of you is supporting me during this transformation. I’m really enjoying this lifestyle change! 


Thank you for reading! 

Bryony x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Transform Her: Week 5

That’s another week done and another week of being poorly. Honestly, no idea what I’ve done wrong but I’ve been ill for like 2 weeks straigh...