Tuesday 20 June 2017

Skinny Coffee- Does It Work?


In case you don't know, Skinny Coffee is a company which claims you can lose weight from drinking just one cup of their coffee every day and follow their diet/exercise plan. The coffee is supposed to prevent bloating and aid weight loss. So when my little girl was 4 months old and I was feeling fed up with my post baby body, I decided to give it a try.

For starters, they always have offers on so you can pick up a packet of their coffee for quite cheap. They do three different options- 4 week program, 8 week program and 12 week program. At the time I think I got the 12 week program for the same price as the 4 week which was an absolute bargain! As soon as it arrived, I started my course. Now after having my daughter, my weight shot up to roughly 14 and a bit stone which I was not happy with at all! I cut out dairy and lowered my carb intake with one cheat meal a week. It was so hard, especially because no one else in the house was in a diet so they were still eating junk food around me! I couldn't exercise really because I'd just had a csection so my results were based purely on diet and the coffee. 

I weighed myself every Wednesday- in the first week alone I lost roughly seven pounds. I was gobsmacked, it was actually working! After the 12 weeks I had gone from just over 14 stone back down to my pre baby weight and then some, at 11 stone! 3 stone in 3 months! I couldn't believe my eyes. Of course, I didn't trust the scales so I decided to do before and after photos to see if I could actually see a difference. It's so shocking to see my results, for me personally, it might not be to you. 

So, yes, Skinny Coffee definitely works and I am so glad I've got a little bit of confidence back in myself and my post baby body. Thank you so much Skinny Coffee for helping me get back to feeling like me again! 

I will say though that if you are thinking about getting this product, that you run it by your doctor first to see if it is suitable for you as soon weight loss supplements aren't good for some people. 

Thank you for reading! 
B x

4 comments:

  1. I must admit, I am always a bit sceptikal when it comes to products helping you to lose weight. I think eating healthy and exercising are the most of it!xx corinne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was the same, in fact, I still am for some products. I didn't exercise at all during the 3 months because of my csection and I don't think I would have lost the 3 stone if I just ate healthy. Saying that though, with Skinny Coffee giving me a strict diet could be why I lost so much weight because I didn't want to spend money on something and then not stick to the rules and waste my money... if that makes sense? Xx

      Delete
  2. That's so great that you were able to get such amazing results with only being able to do two parts of the program! You look great! Did the coffee taste good or did it have some kind of weird after taste?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You're not supposed to put sugar or milk in it which is usually what makes coffee bareable for me, but they've made this taste so nice without having to use any of them x

      Delete

Transform Her: Week 5

That’s another week done and another week of being poorly. Honestly, no idea what I’ve done wrong but I’ve been ill for like 2 weeks straigh...