Monday 3 July 2017

Barry M Colour Correcting Wand- Review



So, the other day I went on a bit of a beauty haul and one of the products that I picked up was the Barry M Colour Correcting Wand- I chose to get the purple one as that claimed to brighten my skin! Now, being a busy mum of two, my skin has recently started to look a bit tired and I'm starting to feel it too, every day... 24/7 no matter how much sleep I manage to get. Anyway! I tried the product for the first time ever whilst I was getting ready for a hen do night out and I was not disappointed! (Even my mum tried it after seeing my results and my mother in law wants to try it too!) 

A bit about the product and how I used it: it comes in a plastic tube with a wand attached to the handle and has a funky pattern on it. I had no idea where to put it so I decided to apply it under my eyes where my skin looked the most tired. At first my mum laughed at me because she walked in and I was letting it dry a bit before applying my foundation, but then as I was putting on my foundation and the purple started disappearing right in front of our eyes we stopped laughing and was more gobsmacked! It actually really worked! My skin looked so much brighter and my eyes looked a whole less tired. You need to be sure to entirely cover the purple though, otherwise you do get a slight tinge coming through your foundation. 

I bought mine from Boots (3 for 2 offer on at the moment) and there was other colours in the range that all did different things so there will be a colour there to fix whatever problem you think you have! This product is always going to be in my makeup bag from now until either it gets discontinued or I die, which ever comes first. I can not recommend it enough and for £4.49 it's perfect if you want brighter looking skin and you're on a budget! Also whilst you're at the Barry M section make sure you pick up one of their lip kits. I'll be writing a review on them some time soon but seriously, go treat yourself to one... or five... you deserve it! I can safely say that Barry M is becoming my all time favourite drug store brand. 

Thank you for reading! 
B x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Transform Her: Week 5

That’s another week done and another week of being poorly. Honestly, no idea what I’ve done wrong but I’ve been ill for like 2 weeks straigh...