Thursday 15 June 2017

Fab Brows- What Are They And How Do They Work?


It wasn't until recently I started taking the eyebrow craze seriously, I always used to just fill mine in with a black eyeshadow and think they looked okay (they didn't). Then one day I stumbled across this nifty little product. Fab Brows have quite literally saved me from myself and made my eyebrows look like I actually know what I'm doing with them! 

First of all, the packaging is amazing. The case is gold and metallic with a fairly decent sized mirror conviently placed so you can actually see what you're doing close up! The kit comes with a cute double ended brush, instructions and six stencils so you can switch up your eyebrow look every day! I always stick with the stencil called 'exotic straight' just because I like the arch of my brows to be quite sharp, but with six stencils, you're sure to find the shape perfect for you! 

All you do is line up the highest point of your natural brow with the highest point of the stencil and basically colour in the stencil using the fluffy end of the brush, making sure you cover your brows evenly. You then use the flat end of the brush to fill in any bits that you've missed and to give your edges that extra sharp line. It's that simple and you have perfect eyebrows every day. 

The best part is they have made this product sweat-proof, smudge-proof and water resistant. I think I accidentally stumbled across the most perfect product for eyebrow beginners and for £20 you really can't grumble! 

Thank you for reading and may the eyebrow gods be forever looking down upon you.
B x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Transform Her: Week 5

That’s another week done and another week of being poorly. Honestly, no idea what I’ve done wrong but I’ve been ill for like 2 weeks straigh...