Saturday 8 July 2017

Shadow Switch by Beauty Essentials- Review.


I'm one of these people who would much rather just buy new brushes rather than spend all day cleaning them and letting them dry before being able to use them again, there's nothing worse for me, so when I came across the Shadow Switch by Beauty Essentials, I was very intrigued. It claims to be able to, after using one colour, glide your eyeshadow brush around the black sponge in a clockwise motion to remove the colour and apply a different colour with the same brush. I was pretty sceptical about this product because how would a dry sponge clean your brushes? But it does! 


First of all, I want to mention the cute packaging. It comes in a little box which design matches the one on the lid of the tin. The lid is a simple 'pull off push on'. The sponge comes out so it's easy to clean, which they recommend to do every two months. It's also a handy handbag size so you can take it with you on the go! I really put the product to the test and applied a black eyeshadow to the brush which is highly pigmented and switched for a white eyeshadow. I couldn't believe my eyes. The white was just white, not a tint on grey or black in sight! You can also see the eyeshadow which has come off at the bottom of the tin, which I probably found cooler than I should have. !

The best thing about this product is that it's only £6! You can buy it here: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Shadow-Switch-Brush-Cleaner-Removes/dp/B01CPIUWK2

And here: 

I will be recommending this product to all my family and friends as it's such a quick and easy way to use your favourite eyeshadow brush for all of your look, rather than just the one colour. I can't wait to see what other products Beauty Essentials come up with, I will for sure be buying them! 

Thank you for reading! 
B x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Transform Her: Week 5

That’s another week done and another week of being poorly. Honestly, no idea what I’ve done wrong but I’ve been ill for like 2 weeks straigh...