Monday 19 June 2017

What's In My Bag?


What's in my bag? Not a lot to say I use one of the biggest bags I've ever owned. I tend to have my children's change bag with me wherever I go which has a lot more things in it... I may do a 'what's in my change bag' blog soon.

So obviously I have my purse with me wherever I go. The one I'm using at the moment is the Gucci purse my lovely fiancĂ© bought me as a gift for our 3 year anniversary last August- if you could actually fall in love with an inanimate object, I would fall in love with this. I love the colour, the size... just everything about it. Admittedly, you can usually see it crammed full of receipts and bits of paper because I very rarely have a clean out but I love it regardless! 

The beauty products I have in my bag are pretty simple. You'll usually find whatever lip product I'm using that day slung in there. I carry my deodorant with me everywhere, especially in this heat. Sure have recently brought out an anti-bacterial deodorant which I swear by, if you haven't already, go buy it. I also carry my Dolce Dreams Bon Bon Body Fizz which is a spray on moisturiser. I find it is a must-have in this heat because not only does it moisturise your skin, it also cools you down. Also added bonus it smells like strawberries! It's only £10 too which I think is a bargain. 

I am forever writing ideas down for new blog posts, checking social media and messaging my fiancĂ© when he's at work so a charger is a must-have in my bag! I wouldn't say I'm obsessed with my phone but I could definitely do with putting it down more often than I do (but couldn't we all). I always have my iPad with me too just because there are certain things you can do better on an iPad rather than an iPhone, I find. I picked up the case from Accessorise a year or so ago, I feel like I need to switch it up soon. I have seen a gorgeous tropical iPad case from Etsy that I may treat myself too, as well as some tropical notepads. I'm really into  tropical themed products for the summer- so be prepared to see a lot of it on my blog posts! 

Thank you for reading! 
B x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Transform Her: Week 5

That’s another week done and another week of being poorly. Honestly, no idea what I’ve done wrong but I’ve been ill for like 2 weeks straigh...