Thursday 22 June 2017

My Flamingo Gifts Wish List.


Earlier last week I stumbled across the cute website named 'flamingogifts.co.uk' and since then I have been on their website at least 5 times, having a look through all their cute products (I justify looking so many times because we're moving home and I need some new things to pretty up our bedroom). I really like their choice of items, in fact I'd probably buy 90% of their products so I have decided to do my top 5 on my Flamingo Gifs Wish List.


In no particular order, the first item on my wish list is the Umbra Strum Shelf in Copper. I think this would be cute above my desk where I will write my blogs. I'd keep my blog planner, life planner and note books in there. I really like Copper bedroom accessories, especially in a monochrome room which is what I plan to do with ours.
https://www.flamingogifts.co.uk/department-c11/home-garden-c12/home-accessories-c27/umbra-one-strum-shelf-copper-p3290



The second item I'm sharing with you is, again, by Umbra. It's a Mantra Wall Decor which quotes 'do what you love, love what you do'. I love this quote and I feel a lot of people could learn from it. Again, this would be put on the wall above my desk to give myself (and anyone else who comes into the room) inspiration! I'm not too sure how it fixes onto the wall but it says it's magnetic and I really like the fact it's black and will fit in with my monochrome theme.
https://www.flamingogifts.co.uk/department-c11/home-garden-c12/wall-decor-c25/umbra-mantra-wall-décor-do-what-you-love-p3563



Number 3 is by a company called Sasse&Belle and I want to buy everything they create because it's all so adorable, so the next two items on my wish list is by them. First is their Tropical Summer Palm Tree A5 Notebook. I am a sucker for stationary, I am a sucker for a palm print... put them together and I just have to have it, there's no question about it. This would live in the Copper Shelf I listed above!
https://www.flamingogifts.co.uk/department-c11/stationery-cards-c44/notebooks-c47/sass-belle-tropical-summer-palm-tree-a5-notebook-p2745



The fourth product is, again, by Sasse&Belle and is a decorative cushion which is how I found the website in the first place! It's monochrome with partly gold foil lettering which quotes 'Choose Happy' and I honestly think it would make a difference to my mood if I see it every morning when I make our bed. It also has some little gold foil dots around the quote and I just think it is so cute.
https://www.flamingogifts.co.uk/department-c11/home-garden-c12/sass-belle-choose-happy-metallic-monochrome-cushion-p3506



My last wish list item is the Woouf Monoi IPad Air Sleeve. If you have read my previous 'What's In My Bag' blog post, you will have seen that I was on the lookout for a new iPad case. Again, it's tropical print because I'm a nerd for a tropical print PLUS its monochrome so it can live on my desk with pretty much everything else I have listed.
https://www.flamingogifts.co.uk/department-c11/fashion-c62/laptop-phone-tablet-cases-c74/woouf-monoi-ipad-air-sleeve-p3022

Have a look at the website yourself and see if there is anything that takes your fancy! There is bound to be something for everyone as there is such a wide variety of items. Tell me what you think in the comments and if you find anything you love!

Thanks for reading!
B x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Transform Her: Week 5

That’s another week done and another week of being poorly. Honestly, no idea what I’ve done wrong but I’ve been ill for like 2 weeks straigh...