Tuesday 13 June 2017

About Me

Hello to every one of you who are reading this!

So you've either stumbled across my blog or have actually purposefully found it to read, either way I hope you enjoy my views on the world and life in general.

For as long as I can remember, I have always wanted to have a blog. I've always wanted to feel like my thoughts and feelings about different aspects of the world could be read and my opinions actually mattered to some people.

A little bit about me! I grew up in a seaside town and as much as I resented it at the time, I do love my home town now and often visit, so be prepared for a lot of my blog posts to feature segments about the beach and sea. I moved away from home to follow love and then actually fell in love with someone completely different and ended up having our two beautiful children and being happily engaged. Again, be prepared for the amount of 'proud mum moments' I will more than likely be sharing with you. It wasn't until recently that I got really into beauty products but now I have started I can't get enough.

I don't claim to be the be all and end all of beauty because, quite frankly, I understand that everyone in the world has very different opinions about products. A product that works for one person will not necessarily work for another- and that's okay! There's absolutely no reason to take my opinion to heart.

I really hope you enjoy my blog and thank you again for reading!

B x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Transform Her: Week 5

That’s another week done and another week of being poorly. Honestly, no idea what I’ve done wrong but I’ve been ill for like 2 weeks straigh...