Sunday 25 June 2017

Full Face Of Fake Bake Make Up.


In a previous post I introduced you all to the world of Fake Bake Beauty make up so I thought I'd do a full face using their products so you could see for yourself what they are like! 

I didn't use the Fake Bake primer, simply because I haven't had the chance to buy it yet. I used a Revelon primer but I can't remember which one because it's actually my mother's that I borrowed! (Thanks Mum). She also has some argon oil serum which I used to mix my foundation with which has made my skin feel amazing.

Onto the Fake Bake products I actually did use- the Special Affect Wonder Wear Foundation in shade 'soft beige'. I find this shade is a little too dark for me if I haven't got a tan but when I'm a bronzed goddess it matches perfectly. I then used the Limited Edition Fake Bake Pressed Bronzer which came in my Contour Kit, along with the cream highlighter, cream blusher and their kabuki brush that I have used on this look. 

With my face done, I moved onto my eyes. I used the eyeshadow palette 'Set To Smoulder'. I used the lightest shade on my eyelids and the matte brown shade on my crease which I blended upwards. They do not currently have any eyeliner products but I have it on good authority that there are some new products launching at the start of July! Exciting! I then went on to use my 'Lift Me Up Marvel Lash Mascara'. I always apply two coats because that's when I get the best results, it may be different for different people. 

For my eyebrows I used my amazing Fab Brows. If you haven't already tried it out, I suggest doing so especially if you're a beginner at eyebrows. This cool little kit comes with 6 stencils so your eyebrows are perfectly matched every single day. Whoever invented this product needs a pay rise. 

So what do you think about my every day look using only Fake Bake Beauty products? Is there anything you would like to try? Let me know in the comments! 

Thank you for reading!
B x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Transform Her: Week 5

That’s another week done and another week of being poorly. Honestly, no idea what I’ve done wrong but I’ve been ill for like 2 weeks straigh...