Thursday 1 March 2018

Transform Her: The Beginning

If you have read any of my blog posts you may know that I am quite open about my weight struggles. Since having my second child my weight has become somewhat of an issue for me, not only physically but mentally too so when I got offered to try a 6 week fitness programme called Transform Her by Poynton Fitness I accepted almost instantly and I thought I’d bring you all on this journey with me. 

Height, weight, measurements & BMI.
So my height will not likely change throughout these 6 weeks, although I wish I would grow to be 6 foot tall, at the moment I am 5ft3, I weigh 12 stone exactly (168 pounds/ 76.2 kg) and my BMI score is 29.76 which is only .14 off from being classed as obese. My measurements are:

Chest: 40.5 
Waist: 33.5
Belly Button: 40.5
Hips: 42
Legs: 24
Calf: 15.5
Arms: 13 inches 

What I’m eating. 
These first two weeks are classed as a detox stage and it is very strict! No alcohol, which isn’t too hard for me anyway, no sugar, no caffeine, no carbs and very high protein intake. I’m eating a lot of egg, fish, meat and green veg. I didn’t think I would like it as much as I do, with there being a very limited items I can eat I thought it would get very boring very fast but I’m really enjoying it and it’s interssted to see just how much protein you find in certain things. 

How I feel.
With every blog post detailing my weight loss and fat loss journey I will also tell you about my emotional journey, detailing how I’m feeling that particular day. For instance, today I am feeling motivated to get this programme started. I’m tired and I feel drained but that is an everyday occurrence for me, hopefully this programme will put a little bit more life back into me.

Goals Set.
Each week I will be setting myself personal goals, not just in weight loss but in everyday life too. Little things like taking the stairs, drinking more water, take care of myself a bit better. Then the following week I will report back as to whether I achieved these goals or not.

At the very end of the 6 weeks I will be posting a picture of me before and after. If you follow me on Instagram, you will see these posted 2 weekly when I redo my measurements. You will also see some pictures of my meal ideas and possibly some of the workouts I do. 

I really hope you all enjoy reading this series of blog posts on my weight loss journey in the next 6 weeks. I’m very excited to be sharing this with you all.

Thanks for reading!
Bryony x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Transform Her: Week 5

That’s another week done and another week of being poorly. Honestly, no idea what I’ve done wrong but I’ve been ill for like 2 weeks straigh...