Saturday 20 January 2018

My Skincare Routine.


As a teen my skin was always under scrutiny by the kids at my school. I developed acne by the age of 10 and I hated my skin so much. I still occasionally break out now but I keep them at bay with my skincare routine.

Makeup Removal.
I would like to start this by saying I don't always take my makeup off before I go to bed, I know its a sin in the beauty world but in reality, by the time I get to bed I just fall to sleep and don't even think twice about taking my make up off. When I do remember to take off my make up, my go to is Garnier Skin Active Micellar Cleansing Water for Combination & Sensitive Skin. This removes my makeup, cleanses my skin and leaves it looking mattified. I simply pour a little Micellar Water onto a cotton pad and wipe my makeup off, there's no need to scrub at your face with this product at all.

Moisturising.
At a time where I was struggling financially, I needed a moisturiser that wouldn't break the bank as a quick fix. I was shopping in Aldi one day and saw they did a Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Multi Intensive Serum and decided to give it a go and for two pounds it was a steal. I am currently on my second bottle because I fell in love with it. I dot the moisturiser on my forehead, nose, chin and both cheeks and rub it in, not forgetting my neck because that is the first thing that starts to age!!! I've been using this since November 2017 and can honestly say I've noticed a difference in my wrinkles.

Face Masks.
After I've removed my makeup and moisturised I occasionally like to treat my skin to a face mask. I don't really have a particular brand that I hover towards but at the moment I am using the Garnier Skin Active Pure Active Matcha Detox. The mask is supposed to unclog your pores and absorbs pollution and oil with the help of Matcha Tea Extract & Kaolin Clay. After using the mask for a week, my skin is definitely more matte. I'm not sure whether you can buy this yet as I got sent it (this is NOT an ad) but I will definitely be buying it when it comes into stores.


I've only just started taking skincare seriously and hopefully this will be the skincare routine that sticks but obviously over time my skin type will most probably change and when that happens I'll keep you all updated with my new routine.

Thanks for reading!
Bryony x





No comments:

Post a Comment

Transform Her: Week 5

That’s another week done and another week of being poorly. Honestly, no idea what I’ve done wrong but I’ve been ill for like 2 weeks straigh...