Sunday 18 March 2018

Transform Her: Week 2

What is with the snow in the middle of March? Like, seriously. It’s messing with my emotions. Although, it could lead to me having a day off from work tomorrow so I won’t whinge too much. Anyway, moving on to why you all clicked on that little link, week 2 of the Transform Her programme. Oh my god, I have never felt so good! Mentally, physically... just all round I feel amazing. You are what you eat and I am healthy! *sassy finger click*

Height, weight, measurements and BMI. 
I’m still a short arse, that will never change. I’m not going to lie, I’m a little disappointed with my actual weight loss, I’m now 12st5 and my BMI is 30.4. However, what I am happy with are my measurements which are below:

Chest:            Before 40.5   After 41  
Waist:            Before 33.5   After 32.5
Belly Button: Before 40.5  After 37.5
Hips:              Before 42     After 40.5
Thighs:          Before 24     After 24.5
Calf:              Before 15.5  After 15
Arms:            Before 13     After 12.5

What I’m eating. 
On Wednesday, which was exactly 2 weeks of when I started the Transform Her programme, I started to eat berries!!! You have no idea how much I have been wanting fruit over the last couple of weeks -and that’s not like me at all, I would choose chocolate and cake over fruit any day before I started this journey... it has changed my mind set. I would be lying if I said I NEVER craved chocolate or cake but I definitely know and understand how to repress those cravings. Also for after my workouts I have found these scrummy little protein bites by Graze, you can get them in 3 different flavours that I’ve seen but I always seem to reach for the cocoa vanilla because they are DELICIOUS. However, since I found them and fell in love with them, it seems everyone else has too because I cannot for the life of me find a shop that has them in stock! There’s just empty boxes! Other than that I am eating clean and healthy, keeping my protein high and my carbs low. 

How I feel. 
So freaking good. I am currently a little bit poorly with my ears, obviously this has nothing to do with  the programme but I want you all to feel sorry for me. The workouts have been kicked up a notch so I feel like my body is burning 24/7 but that just shows I’m doing something right! I am loving my new outlook on life and I cannot believe how much a switch in diet can do so much for your mental health. I was allowed a cheat meal on Thursday so I went straight in with pizza because, you know, pizza is life but after I had eaten it I felt so sick and for the whole night I was genuinely in the worst mood and that’s even after the nausea surpassed. Headaches wise.... I seem to be getting them again after a good week without them but I think I’m going to put that down to me feeling a bit under the weather. 

Goals set. 
Well last weeks goal worked a treat, I made the conscious effort to drink more water and I did it! I was drinking about thrice as much as I did in the first week so I can firmly say that goal was accomplished. This week I going to set the goal of going for more walks with my children, that may not sound like a big goal but at the moment I am also taking an online course which I am putting all of my energy into and as much as I don’t want to admit it, I haven’t been paying as much attention to my children. That makes me sound like a horrible parent and it’s not like I never pay attention to them but I’m so focused on making a better future for them that I’m not there in the present. So, my children are coming first and I’m going to start taking them out a lot more. 

This programme is starting to change my life for so many reasons and I am so grateful to Poynton Fitness and Ben for letting me be a part of it! If you’re getting to the point of wanting to go through a complete lifestyle change that I strongly recommend you sign up to this programme, either their online programme or if you live near Poynton, then their local programme which means you get to use their gym and take the many classes that are available. You’ll also be added into an amazing VIP Facebook group where we share recipes, meal ideas and have a generally awesome chat every day. 

Thanks for reading! 
Bryony x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Transform Her: Week 5

That’s another week done and another week of being poorly. Honestly, no idea what I’ve done wrong but I’ve been ill for like 2 weeks straigh...